We are living in unprecedented times. So now that restrictions across the country are starting to soften; how exactly do we get back to work?
If you are fortunate enough to keep your business running through this crisis, you have undoubtedly moved your employees to a work from home solution.
How's that working for you? My customers tell me it is going surprisingly well, and they are seeing increased productivity!
With that being said, is it wise to un-do that and bring everyone back to the office?
Now may be a unique time for change in your business. Careful planning now could yield exponential results.
We will be launching a new advisory service aimed at helping businesses understand the options open to them to build a truly mobile and flexible workforce.
This service will assist in the planning and project management around critical areas such as:
- Should some or all of my staff continue to work remotely?
- Should that happen part or full time?
- What are the benefits of allowing flexible work schedules?
- If I do make work from home permanent what policies, procedures and security measures should I implement?
- How do I truly monitor and manage employee productivity when I can't see them every day?
- How can I maintain compliance with HIPAA or PCI with remote staff?
- What are the hidden costs of going this route?
- What are the other areas of cost savings?
Now is the time to plan for the new normal, and come out of the gate running. After all, in every crisis there is opportunity! Let's not let this one pass us by.